[Important Information on Volunteer Hours]
When you log in to the Hands On Tokyo website, your volunteer hours for the year will appear on the top-right of the page. This number is reset back to “0” every year on January 1st. If you require a verification of your volunteer hours, please make sure to keep a screen shot of the page before the numbers are reset. We will need a screenshot of your volunteer hours in order to issue a certificate.
If you require our signature on school or company forms verifying your volunteer hours, please E-mail or post the mail to our office with a screenshot of your volunteer hours. If you do not have a specific verification form, we will issue the form of Hands On Tokyo. Please refer below;
[Applicable items required]
Please E-mail us (email@example.com) the following information:
(1) Your Name
(2) Your login email address
(3) A screen shot of your volunteer hours
[How to issue the verification form]
- We need about 2 weeks to issue the volunteer hours verification form. If you would like to get the verification form before the end of the year, please be sure to apply by Monday, December 9th, 2019.
- If you would like to get the verification form by E-mail:
Please E-mail us your request. We will send back to you the verification form, with an attached file in PDF format.
- If you would like to get the verification form by regular mail:
Please E-mail us your request. After that, please send us a self-addressed stamped envelope.
(Postage for regular mail envelope, weighing 25 grams or less, is 82 yen. 50 grams or less is 92 yen. If you need more information, please check the Japan Post web site.)
- If you need a verification form, please let us know what it will be used for. We will not issue a verification form for a possible future use.
Thank you in advance.
Hands On Tokyo Team
Hands On Tokyo "Verification Form"
106-0032 #101, 5-16-46 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo