Thank you for your support!
Hands On Tokyo, together with 45 partner organizations, provides a variety of volunteer activities. In 2021, we were able to give back to the community, with 481 activities, 13,117 recipients, 3,026 active volunteers and 5,507 volunteer hours. Your financial contribution enables us to provide meaningful service opportunities every week of the year!
■ How To Donate
(1) Please fill in the required information on the Donation Form page below. The donor's name for the receipt, will be the same as used on the Donation Form. You can choose payment method by credit card, bank transfer or cash. For your monthly donation, we welcome payment by credit card.
*Please register with Hands On Tokyo - even if donating via credit card below
(2) A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you provide us. If you did not receive the confirmation e-mail, please contact us at: email@example.com
【Ongoing Donation (Monthly Donation)】
Ongoing Donations are a way to donate a fixed amount each month, in this case by credit card.
*As long as you do not request Hands On Tokyo (firstname.lastname@example.org) to stop your donation, your donation will be renewed monthly. If the credit card you are using for the donation expires, we will not automatically renew your donation, and your donations will stop.
- Payment Method
The amount of money you have applied to donate each month will become an automatic draft for the credit card payment, in accordance with the terms and conditions of your credit card company. The first donation will be made on the day of your application. Monthly donations will start on the first day of each subsequent month.
- About the Receipt for Japanese Yen Tax Deductible for Ongoing Donations
The receipt for Ongoing Donation will be sent once a year, for all deposits made by the credit card companies to Hands On Tokyo, by December 31 of each year.
*Please note that all payments from the payment agent to us, made at the end of December, will be processed on the first business day of the next year, and will be included in the next year's receipts.
[Approved Specified Nonprofit Corporation]
Hands On Tokyo has been approved by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government as an "Approved Specified Nonprofit Corporation" in December 2017. Donations for Hands On Tokyo are Japanese Yen tax deductible.
*For details on how to deduct this donation, please refer to the Cabinet Office NPO website (Japanese).
【About the Receipt for Japanese Yen Tax Deductible】
- The donor's name for the receipt, will be the same as used on the Donation Form.
- We will issue a receipt on the date when we confirm payment. In the case of credit card payment, please note that it is not the date of application, but the date of payment from the payment agent to us (it will take about two months to be issued).
- Please keep the copy of the bank transfer invoice.
- We cannot reissue the receipt, in the event of it being lost or misplaced.
- We will send the receipt to the address on your Donation Form.
2. For this website, we use "SSL Server Certification" to protect personal information. Your donor information will be encrypted by SSL (128bit) before it is dispatched.
Hands On Tokyo
Gardenia Roppongi #101, 5-16-46 Roppongi, Minato-ku,
Tokyo, Japan 106-0032
TEL: 03-3583-2135 / FAX: 03-3583-2127 / E-mail: email@example.com
|Bank Name:||MUFG Bank|
|Toranomon Branch (041)|
|Account Number:||Futsu 0072787|
|Account Name:||Hands On Tokyo|
*Also, you can donate through the follow web site:
Project Name: LIVES Food Truck
Project Name: Baseball Project for Disaster Relief
Project Name: Disaster Recovery Volunteer Project
Project Name: Develop Youth Leaders in Tokyo