The information contained on this Web site, as well as the design and layout of the Web site, contains elements protected by trade dress or other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No text, logo, graphic, or sound on this Web site may be copied without the express permission of Hands On Tokyo.
◇The purpose of using personal information
Hands On Tokyo (“HOT”) will use personal information acquired from volunteers and visitors strictly for and within the following purposes:
1. To distribute information regarding HOT, including news letters or brochures on the latest information on HOT and its activities.
2. To notify future volunteer activities, and communicate, as necessary, with the potential participants therein.
3. To communicate with the members of HOT.
4. To perform administrative work to register the participants of the volunteer activities of HOT in our insurance policy.
5. To seek support and cooperation for the activities of HOT
6. To send receipts and letters of thanks to donors of HOT.
7. To post the name of individual donors on our web site, with their prior consents.
8. To post the name of the members in our newsletter or other activity report on our website, with their prior consents.
◇ Compliance with Laws and Regulations pertaining to Personal Information
In handling personal information, HOT will comply with the relevant laws (Act on the Protection of Personal Information) and related regulations, ordinances and guidelines concerning the protection of personal information.
HOT will, in accordance with Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and related government ordinances and guidelines, take all the necessary and appropriate measures for the handling of the personal information to be properly controlled and managed.
◇ Provision of Personal Information
HOT will not provide personal information to any third party without the prior consent of the relevant individual, except as required by law.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, HOT may provide personal information to outside contractors in outsourcing certain tasks including copying, mailing, translation, hosting, improvement and maintenance of our web site. In the event that HOT outsources the handling of personal information to an outside contractor, we will conduct a rigorous review of the contractor and provide the necessary supervision to ensure the proper and safe management of the personal information.
◇ Disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal information
Upon receiving a request of disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of the personal information held by HOT, whether it is directly from the relevant individual or his/her agent, HOT will, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, promptly as possible respond to such request.
◇ Contact Us
Should you no longer wish to receive information from HOT, or have any questions or complaints concerning the treatment of personal information, please contact us by e-mail or phone.
Hands On Tokyo Office
TEL: (03) 3583-2135 Monday - Friday, 10:00 - 18:00